This probably will be brief compared to some of my other blogs - and potentially photoless. We shall see.
Basically, the last time we spoke on here, I was starting spring break with Alex and JWall in Orlando... Spring break was awesome. Such a fun time spent with Alex at Universal Studios, Downtown Disney, and Sea World - not to mention relaxation around the pool. It was our first real vacation just the two of us, without family, so it was nice. I'm definitely looking forward to many more with him! :)
| Alex and Myself at Downtown Disney! |
| At Downtown Disney - Again! |
| Alex and Myself outside of Hogwarts at Universal! |
| Universal! |
| Going out on "the town" in Orlando |
| Alex excited to feed/pet the dolphins at Sea World! |
| Stinky fish! |
| His "favorite" part of the whole trip! |
Okay, so much for a photoless blog!
After Spring Break, my life at school got extremely chaotic! And has been ever since - and still is! Hence why the blogging has stopped and why this blog will be relatively short. Today starts the last week of my graduate degree and I couldn't be more excited about this! Although this week will be stressful and crazy busy, I am super excited that starting next week (after a few finals) I will no longer be a college student, but a college grad! (Masters grad at that! Woo!)
I never thought that this would come - the time at which my life would truly transition from student to grown up. But, it appears it is right around the corner ... and by that I mean only a few more weeks away! I start working full-time for GE on May 23rd... so I have right around a month until I am officially entering "the real world". Although its kind of scary and going to suck responsibility wise, I am extremely excited to start the next stage in my life! I get to make a full-time grown up salary, move back to Northern Kentucky where my friends and family all are, move in with Alex :), etc. It's going to be a change, but a definite change in a positive direction.
I apologize for my lack of blogs - but hopefully once school ends and my evenings and weekends become mine again, I will be able to post more often.
Untrustworthy #15
Professors who assign last minute busy work the week before finals.
well finally!! glad to see you back on here, love the new theme and am excited for you that you're moving onto the next stage in your life! glad i can be there every step of the way :)
ReplyDelete